♥ I live and love enveloped by the unique beauty of the California High Desert so breathtakingly exemplified by nearby Joshua Tree National Park. My husband Dennis and my children Joe and Lily animate my world and, like the Joshuas, fuel the fires of my creativity. I invite you to gaze with me through cactus flower-colored glasses at our adventures and misadventures as we continue to explore High Desert culture, symbolism and reality, past and present. ♥ I am passionate about crochet, which I first learned as a child and have missed in intervening years. Under the thrilled tutelage of my mom, Thimblelina, I recently dusted off my beloved Grandmother's hooks and will share the things I am learning with you here. ♥ Please feel free to peruse my Etsy shop where you will find crocheted baby and toddler hats, bonnets and gift sets as well as my High Desert-inspired creations. A portion of net sales of my desert designs will go to the Joshua Tree National Park Assn. to benefit their programs. ~ Heather

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Joe can 'do" purple

I'm just testing the "blog this" feature in Picasa. Joe put on the purple hat and scarf Thimblelina made for me a couple of years ago & was modeling it this morning. What a nut!

Posted by Picasa

It just occurred to me (duh) that Joe found and put on this hat because I was taking a photo of Lily in a purple hat for Etsy. What a clever boy!

0 comments:

Crochet Blogs

Blogs I Follow

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP